Rosco myGobo for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch is the perfect tool for
lighting designers, technicians and creative directors on the go.
Containing the entire Rosco gobo library of more than 2300 images,
myGobo makes it easy to browse, compare and select steel, glass or
effects gobos, black and white or color, no matter where you are in
your studio, at the tech table, in a design meeting or even in transit.
myGobo uses the familiar look and feel found on the Rosco Gobo Website
and printed catalog, with gobos sorted into helpful categories and
shown along side similar, related images. The app defaults to the same
order and layout found in the Rosco Gobo Catalog, but you can re sort
by gobo code or name or by category
Your most recently browsed gobos are always available for review in
case you want to go back to something you know you saw before. A
comprehensive table of keywords helps you to zero in on the right
gobo. Choose any 2 gobos to compare side by side, replacing one or
both images quickly and easily. When you find something you like, add
it to a Favorites list so you can recall it at another time. Make
notes about how you might use it, or create folders to store gobos for
each project you're involved with - you can even email a list of
favourites straight from the app. Finally the powerful search finds
gobos by name, code, category, keyword, designer name or even the DHA
gobo code familiar to many designers in Europe and Asia.
And of course all of the iPhone's magical gestures have been
implemented allowing you to flick back and forth among gobos, rotate
or reposition them with a simple twist of your finger and double tap
into new screens.
• More than 2300 gobo designs in steel and glass, b/w, full color and iPro images
• Crisp clear thumbnails and brilliant full screen images
• Arranged by category and easily sorted by code, name, category or catalog order
• Search by name, code, keyword, favourite or designer
• Rotate or spin gobos with the flick of your finger
• Compare any two designs
• Store your selections as a favorite lists for easy recall later, or email the list to a colleague.
• Plus many more features ready for future releases...